My new experience in blogging

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

MY SECOND EXCHANGE
Hello everybody!
Yesterday I made my second exchange with my American peer Gillian and as I supposed, this time things went better than last week as we had already broken the ice: yesterday we were less embarrassed because we already knew each other.
This time she had prepared some questions about recycling in Italy to ask me and she tried to speak Italian. At first I found it difficult to understand her because when she read her question she didn’t make any pause between words (she didn’t separate them). However, after the second question I realised her way of reading and I was able to answer her.
Furthermore, yesterday I recorded my talk with Gillian and listening to it I surprisingly realised that I’m not so bad at speaking English as I thought!!!
Well guys, that’s all!
Bye Barbara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home