My new experience in blogging

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hello everybody!
Unfortunately yesterday I had't got the opportunity to talk with my American peer because there in the States they are actually on holyday (just for one week). However, this week we are supposed to search for information about alternative sources of energy in Italy which is the topic of our next exchange. I must edit what I found about this subject in our course-wiki and actually I'm waiting (I have been waiting for 40 minutes by now!!!) that the person who is editing at this moment finishes his work...I hope it will happen as soon as possible. Furthermore, I have just realised that this person has already written most pieces of information I had saved in my word-document (before editing it in the wiki)...Well, now I have to revise it (what a pity! I heve been working on it for 2 hours!!!). This is the disadvantage of working in a wiki.
I must go away now, so I will try for the last time to edit my contribution to our course wiki.
See you next week!
Bye Barbara

1 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Dear Barbara,
    I know it can be frustrating - I've experienced it too. On the other hand, in the meantime you've learned something new and integrating what you've learned into what someone else has written is more difficult but a very good exercise in reading and writing. So, like many things in life, using a wiki may be a bit 'painful' but it's good for you in the end (I hope)!

    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home